Fly Control Raleigh, NC
Certain types of flies have been known to travel from 4-28 miles from their point of origin. They are most active on warm, sunny days and are attracted to bright light coming through windows.
Fly Inspection and Identification
Because there are so many different kinds of flies in NC your technician may ask:
- where have you seen the flies
- when did you start noticing the flies
- how big or small are the flies
- why do you think the flies are in your home
- can you show me where you have seen the most flies
The technician may need to access many areas of your home from the kitchen to the garage.
The technician may ask you do things to help eliminate the problem such as:
- placing fruit in tuperware
- removing garbage and cleaning out garbage cans
- making sure your garbage cans have a tight fitting lid that is only open when in use
Once all fruit is in plastic containers and garbage cans are properly cleaned you will see an immediate drop in the number of flies in your home.