Part-Time Pest Control Office Assistant
- Check and respond to after hour messages.
- Generate invoices for customer services.
- Organize routes for technicians.
- Update completed services and invoices.
- File updated invoices/services.
- Take customer service calls during business hours.
- Take sales calls during business hours.
- Send out late payment notices.
- Keep software updated.
- Send out advertisements to target market.
- Advertise job openings.
- Assist in marketing services via C.L.
- Previous Pest Control experience (strongly encouraged)
- Detail oriented
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to learn procedures and processes quickly
- Ability to foster a positive working environment
- Ability to complete tasks promptly
- This position starts at $8.00 – $10.00 per hour.
- After a three month training period the part-time office assistant may be promoted to a full time office manager. The full-time office manager position may qualify for performance bonuses or other benefits.
Apply for this Position:
Please apply for this position by visiting: Application for Part-time Office Assistant